15 Car Hacks to Keep your Car Clean
Nobody loves driving a car that is all dusty and dirty. Moreover, driving in a dirty car can even hurt our health drastically as we breathe in all the toxic air. Keeping your car clean is not as tedious as your think it is. In fact, it doesn’t take you more than an hour to tidy up your car. Of which, you probably only need to maintain it once every week. Here are some must-dos to ensure that your car remains spick and span, and clean enough to keep you healthy and strong.
1. Use your own paintbrush to dust between your Air con vents
Placing a wet tissue over a pen or a chopstick is an alternative to get between the flaps of the air conditioner. You really don’t want to be breathing in dusty air.
2. Vacuum your car, especially reaching beneath your floor mats, regularly
Get your mini vacuum now at shop.carro.sg for as low as $24.90. Click here to get it now!
3. Use a brush duster to clean the knobs and buttons as well
4. Change the air filter occasionally to prevent inhaling dusty and poor quality air
5. Use a leather polishing spray to restore your leather seat’s original shine
Get it now here for less than $20
6. Still have stubborn stains? Don’t worry, just use a toothbrush to scrub it out a little
Remember to brush gently so as not to spoil your car’s leather
7. Use olive oil to condition and polish the leather on your dashboard
8. Shampoo the seats in your car with diluted all-purpose cleaner, a sponge or scrub brush, and washcloths.
9. Spray your dirty car mats with stain removal spray, wash and dry
Remember to dry it so that you won’t leave behind a “damp” smell
10. Remember to go for a frequent car wash
Or you can just wash yourself with proper car-washing detergent. Don’t know where to go for a car wash? Check out Workshops to find the nearest garage for you.
11. Wipe down your windshield wipers with rubbing alcohol to prevent a smeared windshield
12. Shine up cloudy headlights with toothpaste and water
13. Use a cleaning powder and water to clean your wheels.
14. After washing your car, use a clay bar to pick up bits of grime that water doesn’t rinse off
15. Remember to roll down your windows before you start wiping them with glass cleaner.
Don’t know where to get some of these tools to clean your cars? Get them at the best prices at www.shop.carro.sg