The 7 Best Car Cameras In Singapore
A dash cam is evidence. Should you ever get in an accident or be a witness to one, a car camera provides you important evidence that can be handed over to the authorities to be used in investigations, or be handed over to your insurance providers. Either way, car cameras have been proven to be a good addition to any car. So, here are 7 of the best car cameras you can get in Singapore.
1. BlackVue DR900S-2CH Dashcam
This camera is said to “redefine the dashcam”, and it certainly has amazing features that makes it one of the best on the market.
The BlackVue Dashcam boasts 4k capture with efficient memory storage for your convenience. This camera captures all the finer details while driving and in parking mode. Another plus is that this camera comes with a BlackVue app, allowing you to remotely view footage from your phone in real time.
- 4k capture
- High efficiency video coding
- Cloud service compatible
- Dual-band Wi-Fi
- Built-in GPS
- High dynamic range night vision
- Event files protection
- Time-lapse + buffered events
- Region-based motion detection
- Scheduled reboot
2. Thinkware F770
Thinkware F770 offers top of the range capabilities. It’s a step up from its predecessor as it also includes features like “Super Night Vision”, a night image correction feature, and “Time Lapse” that dramatically extends parked recording hours. Front camera boasts a 1080p recording capability. It also comes with an optional 1080p rear-facing camera.
- Super night vision
- Time lapse
- Road safety warning system
- Safety camera alert
- 1080p full HD & full HD 2CH/30fps
- Advanced video clear technology
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Built-in GPS
- DUAL SAVE (internal backup memory)
3. Transcend DrivePro 220
With a built-in battery and emergency recording, the Transcend DrivePro 220 is your most reliable eyewitness on the road both day and night. Its bright LCD screen and multiple safety features ensures excellent user-experience. With 16GB of memory, or 120 minutes of full HD recording, you won’t have to worry about overwriting important footage.
- Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS)
- Speed alarm to remind you of speed limit
- Built-in Li-ion battery to ensure uninterruptible recording
- F1.8 aperture and 130ﾟ viewing angle for clear and smooth 1080P recordings
- Bright 2.4-inch colour LCD screen for live view and video playback
- Built-in WiFi
- Exclusive DrivePro App.
4. EKLEVA 12″ 2K Car Camera
Sometimes, 2k is all you need. This car camera offers a slightly cheaper option to 4k recording while still giving you high resolution recordings. Both front and rear cameras are water resistant, which means the rear camera doesn’t need to be disassembled when it rains. Considering how often it rains in Singapore, this is a definite bonus.
- 2k video quality
- Enhanced night vision
- Dual lens sprint
- Adjustable camera angle
- Covers all blind spot
- 24-hour parking monitoring and warranty after-sales service
5. YI Nightscape Dash Camera
The Nightscape is in a league of its own when it comes to capturing footage at night. The camera has incredible light sensitivity which allows for superior nighttime filming. It also makes sure that its daytime filming doesn’t encounter any issues with overexposure due to its light sensitivity features. It also boasts a battery-less operation, instead plugging directly into your car’s USB port.
- Advanced driver assistance system
- Sony STARVIS night vision
- 140 degree wide lens
- Built-in WiFi
6. Marbella VR4 Full HD Car Dashcam
This particular dashcam is high quality and affordable. It’s one of the lightest dash cams on the market, weighing around 60 grams. It also has a 3-inch LCD viewing screen and 1080p resolution that guarantees user satisfaction. It also offers more than 8 hours of recording before the oldest files are overwritten. All in all, this dash cam is one of the best.
- Night vision
- G-Sensor protection of recording
- Motion detection
- 3inch TFT LCD screen
- 120 degree wide view angle lens
- Full HD 1080P video quality
- Dedicated button for File protection
7. Apeman C770 Dash Cam
4K resolution, built-in WiFi and GPS, touch screen, and supports up to 128GB of recording. It’s hard to find a better dash cam than the Apeman C770. This dashcam is extremely easy to use and set up. It also takes superior daytime and nighttime footage, capturing all the finer details.
- Large touch screen & discreet design
- Dual protection & backup function
- WiFi connect & GPS tracking
- Sony sensor & night vision
- 8.5 Megapixels
- G-sensor for emergency storage
- Time lapse
When you buy a new car, a dash cam can act as part of your insurance. If someone else happens to cause an accident to affect you, this footage may end up saving you.
Buy a car with CARRO today! We offer a wide array of cars for your choosing. Plus, all our cars go through a rigorous 150-point inspection check, assuming you of its quality. Browse here.