Create A Lemon Car Competition
In light of the Clean Up Weekend in September, Carro is launching an art competition to highlight the importance of inspection to the environment, as well as about the lemon law and consumer rights.
How to enter this competition?
- Sign up via this link http://bit.ly/buildlemoncarsorg by 9th of August 2017, Wednesday, 2pm.
- Round 1 (starts 14 Aug 2017): Do up a 3D model of the lemon car (see below for the guidelines of the sculpture). Submission of the completed lemon car will be on 6 Sept 2017, Wednesday, 2pm.
- Round 2 (starts 13 Sept 2017): The 3D model of the shortlisted teams will be displayed across various public locations in Singapore and will be covered on media.
- Round 3 Online Voting (13 Sept 2017 – 20 Sept 2017): The art piece with the top 3 most number of votes from the public will be able to win the top 3 prizes, while the rest of the exhibiting teams will be awarded other attractive prizes.
The sculpture should:
- Be able to stand on its own and have a height of 1.4m to 1.6m, width not exceeding 1.7m and length not exceeding 5m.
- Be original
- Be made of 90% recycled materials
- Be shaped like a lemon with four wheels
* Raw material costs will be reimbursed up to an amount of $150 for each team
Criteria of Participants:
- Each team should come from the same company/organization, but there can be multiple artworks and teams submitted by each company/organization.
- Submitted art piece will become the property of Carro
1st Prize: $1500 cash prize
2nd Prize: $700 cash prize
3rd Prize: $300 cash prize
Consolation Prizes: Goodie bags worth $200 each!
There will be goodie bags worth more than $200 each for 3 lucky voters!